Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Thing #5 Update:
Changing My Mind about Flickr

The lady reserves the right to change her mind at all times. In the course of a few hours' exploration, I am officially hooked on Flickr. I've downloaded and installed the Flickr Uploadr and started uploading and organizing my photos from my recent trip to New Zealand. I described, tagged, and geotagged them. This is fun! Somebody stop me, I have other stuff I should be doing...

Looky my photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixofjill/

Here, for my amusement, are a photo from New Zealand, and the same photo after I ran it through the "Bead Art" creator on FD's Flickr Toys.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jill!!! I'm glad you are enjoying the 23 Things program. Be sure to tell your coworkers how much fun it is! Great job!

Mary Anne

kdf_333 said...

oh i love the trip pics with captions!!!!!!!!! oh the captions... bliss. the pics are very pretty as well.